Boost Your Home's Resale Value Guaranteed
Article by: David Maillie
1) Lawn-care/landscaping. A lot of people overlook this one. A green lawn , An Overview of Solar Cells Through The Years is a plus. A weedy, crabgrass filled lawn , Guide to Memory Foam, Memory Foam Mattresses and Memory Foam
Pillows will detract from your homes , Heating - for the Winter presentability and value. Its not hard to green , An Overview of Solar Cells Through The Years your lawn , Pre-cut Sauna Kits - Choices to Consider (use a weed , Is Your Home Fully Protected Against Winter & feed and apply it to the whole lawn , Home Heating - for the Winter - $20-$30). It will take a few weeks and will yield a major improvement. , Injection Molding-How Plastic is Molded Have the lawn , Overhead Garage Doors professionally cut (they will edge your lawn, , The Art of Replacing Screens remove weeds, , Using Fabric In Your Home Decorating: Inexpensive Ways To Transform A Room! etc... for $30 or so per session) - it shows you care and cared for your house. , Creating Your Joyful Home: Inspiration to Make a Home Planning Journal Well placed shrubs, , Overhead Garage Doors trees, , Decorate Your Home At Low Cost and flowers , Do-It-Yourself Carpet Cleaning Tips can make the ugliest home , Laminate Flooring - Everything You Need To Know inviting. They can also hide shortcomings, misaligned panels, meters, hoses, pipes, and other out yard , Is Your Home Fully Protected Against Winter detriments and annoyances.
2) Paint/pressure washing the exterior. Many times the outside , An Armoire Combines Function And Beauty To Provide Versatile Storage Space Throughout The Home will brighten up with just a quick pressure washing (average $100-$150). This will remove dirt, cobwebs, some stains, mildew, etc... If there is more left when done you will need to repaint the exterior (average $500-$2000). This is more expensive, but will definitely brighten up your house , Creating Your Joyful Home: Inspiration to Make a Home Planning Journal and make it more marketable.
3) Driveway. Look at your driveway. Does it have oil stains, spots, look aged? Revitalize it. A good pressure washing will help most driveways. For stubborn oil stains and spots spray a mixture of 10-30% muriatic acid on the concrete , Laminate Flooring - Everything You Need To Know wait one minute then pressure wash off. This will remove the most stubborn stains better than anything else. Be careful not to spray the acid on your lawn , Pre-cut Sauna Kits - Choices to Consider or let the over-spray from pressure washing get on the lawn , Faulty Furnace Exhaust Vents... The Rest Of The Story (it will kill your grass , Privacy Fences and turn it yellow fast).
4) Entrance-way. If you don't have a decorative glass door, , How To Choose Awnings For Your Home Or Business get one. They are easily installed (goes on in front of your front door) and greatly dress up or finish a well kept house , Foundation Problems, Do's and Don'ts - they give it that finished touch. Also a few nicely trimmed potted plants, , How to Make Freezer Blocking Work for You decorative plants , Bedroom Decor And Bedding and shrubs , Decorate Your Home At Low Cost will add that welcoming and cozy feeling. Remember 95% of all home , Heating - for the Winter buying purchases are heavily influenced by a woman. Make them feel at home , Tips For Purchasing Cordless Drills and you will get a much higher price and return for just a little work and a little money - well worth it.
5) Inside paint , The Little Giant Ladder is the Best and trim work. This is a must. Have the interior , Foundation Problems, Do's and Don'ts repainted along with the trim work. Little dings, marks, scuffs, do detract from your homes , Bedroom Decor And Bedding value. Pick or stay with neutral colors. , Rock The Night Away In Your Rocking Chair Cushions For free expert advice , Housing and Smart Houses; Energy Self Sufficient Possibilities call your local , Decorating Tips For Siblings Sharing A Bedroom realtor and ask them what sells (colors, etc...). They will be glad to tell you as you may become a client for them.
6) Make sure your appliances that are staying with the house , Overhead Garage Doors all work.
Women are prone to try out appliances in the kitchen. , Roof Cleaning - Making Your Old Roof Look Like New! Replace any mismatched appliances and upgrade to stay in tune with your neighborhood. Do not out price your neighborhood or you will risk throwing away money. Your realtor can best help you here as to whether you should go with granite, tile, , The Little Giant Ladder is the Best formica and similar questions.
7) Useable space. Take that attic or extra closet and turn it into a bathroom , Faulty Furnace Exhaust Vents... The Rest Of The Story or extra room , Getting a Handle on Cabinet Knobs if it is feasible. Remember the rule - square footage equals money. The more useful room , Home Heating - for the Winter you have the more you will get.
8) Carpets. , Tips For Choosing Basic Home Appliances Have them professionally cleaned and replaced if necessary. Potential buyers will be looking with the mindset of how much money and time they will have to put in to make it liveable and homelike. The more you help them, the better off you will be. There's nothing like a stained carpet , Decorating Tips For Siblings Sharing A Bedroom to bring down your value and deter buyers. Don't just try the cover up method. These spots will come out when the buyer does their preclosing inspection - and don't think they won't.
9) Have your home , How To Choose Awnings For Your Or Business inspected. Have the foundation, roof, , Five Tips To Quickly Recognize Serious Structural Problems - Home Inspection Tips For Denver-boulder plumbing, , Remodeling - Removing Walls is Easier Than You Think etc... checked out. By having the results of a positive inspection in hand for potential buyers it shows that you know you have a good, well cared for house. , An Overview of Solar Cells Through The Years The buyers will be willing to pay more for your house. , Bedroom Decor And Bedding Also have it inspected for pests, , Septic Tanks - Danger Signs In A Rural Home ants,and other insects.
There you have it 9 steps that will guarantee a much higher resale value of any house , Luxurious, Comfortable and Complete: Transform Your Bathroom in any area or neighborhood.David Maillie is a chemist with over 12 years experience in biochemical research and clynical analysis. He is an alumni of Cornell University and specializes in biochemical synthesis for public, private, and governmental interests. He holds numerous patents including his recently awarded patent for headlight cleaner and restorer. He can be reached at M.D. Wholesale: http://www.mdwholesale.com or by visiting http://www.bestskinpeel.com
|Which Water Purification Systems Are Best? - A Comparison of the Three Most Common Technologies - Fresh water , Grocery Coupons And Food Secrets is essential to our health and comfort. Not only do we rely on it to stay hydrated, we use it in many other ways including bathing, cleaning and cooking food, , Ideas For Closet Organizers and laundering our clothes. Fresh water , Tinkling Wind Chimes has long been a concern of both publ...
|Property Buying Guide for the First Time Buyer - Buying a home? It can be an exciting—and overwhelming!—process, especially for first time buyers deluged by unfamiliar processes, big decisions, and what may often seem as too many choices. Here are 4 ways to make it easier.
1. Set a bu...
|Controlling Dust Mites in Your Home - My guess is that you don't know much about dust mites except they are small, unseen creatures that disgust you. Perhaps someone in your household , A Complete Guide to Finding the Perfect Ceramic, Mosaic and
Bathroom Tile is allergic to them. Here is some background information , Improving Your Bathroom's Appearance can be as Simple as Changing Your Bathroom Cabinets on dust mites and how you can work to control t...
|Gazebo or Sunroom? Top 3 Questions You Need to Ask - Having a gazebo or sunroom , The Care & Maintenance of Copper Sinks in the backyard , Colors: Their Connotations and Perceived Meanings is an excellent way
to enhance the appearance while providing you with a quiet place
to sit and relax after a hard day at work. Gazebos and sunrooms
are wonderful for barbecue parties, family gatherin...
|The Latest Furniture Trends Today -
Furniture trends today are not so different than furniture
, Choosing The Best Woodworking Saws trends yesterday. Changes , Roomba Vacuum Cleaner – The Fun Way to Clean are never dramatic. The latest
furniture , Reglazing Bathtubs for a Whole New Experience trends are mainly about accessorizing than making
complete changes. , French Country Kitchen Decorating
Due to economic downturns, trends in furniture , How to Finish Your Basement and Basement Remodeling and de...
|Candle Scents To Enhance the Season: Fall Into Winter -
To decide on just a few candles is like choosing between
eating chocolate and having lots of chocolate to eat... With so
many scents to choose from, it's next to impossible to choose
just one. This is part two of several articles to follow on...
|The right small appliance for you -
Don't let their name fool you. Small appliances can do a
multitude of tasks. Take the tears out of chopping onions with a
food , Getting a Handle on Cabinet Knobs processor or mini-chopper, mix bread dough with your food
, Is an Electric Fireplace Right for You? processor, make fresh sauces in the blender - the list could go
|Home Heating Oil Tanks: FACT vs FICTION - What You Really Need to Know! - This article is a follow-up to our February 2002 edition for Ontario residents, which discussed the dangers of leaking fuel oil tanks, how to , What to Look For When Purchasing an Air Compressor avoid problems and how to , Clutch Driven Vacuum Pumps handle spills and leaks.Unprotected and neglected storage tanks can pote...
|Relive your favorite vacation with hotel bedding! -
Remember your last happy vacation? Didn't you simply love the
way the luxury hotel bedding , Choosing a Professional Home Inspector felt to the touch and how romantic
it was crawling between cool, crisp sheets? There's no reason to
wait until your next vacation to enjoy that same feel. You...
mygarden.net.au | | | | | | | | | | |